Raze the Roof Contest
Arnolds Home Improvement will be accepting submissions of old, leaky, falling apart roofs from homeowners for the chance to win a new free roof. Arnolds Home Improvement will select up to 10 finalists and once the finalists are announced, the general public will be allowed to vote on the winner on Arnolds Home Improvement Facebook fan page. Winner will be selected by number of likes per photo, 1 like per person. The winner will be announced at the Mud Hens game on Aug. 31st, 2013, you must be present to win.
Raze the Roof Contest
Rules and Limitations
Arnolds Home Improvement, herein referred to as AHI, will conduct the roof installation as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees to the rules as follows:
- How to Enter
- Write a short essay about why you deserve to win a new roof and send it in along with up to 5 photographs of your roof. You can send in submissions via the online entry form, email, postal mail, or by dropping off your submission at our main office located at 1770 Tremainsville Rd, Toledo, OH 43613.
- AHI is not responsible for any delays with the US Postal Service
- All submissions received that are mutilated, tampered with, or illegible will be void.
- All submissions become the property of AHI and will not be returned.
- The last day to enter contest will be August 19th, 2013 at midnight. Finalists will be announced on August 20th on Facebook, where the general populace will be able to vote on their favorite entry. Voting will end on August 29th, 2013 at midnight. The contest winner will be announced at the Mud Hens game on August 31st, 2013.
- Details of Roof for Giveaway
- One (1) chosen nominee will receive one (1) roof from AHI not to exceed 2000 sq ft, an $11,000.00 value. Free roof cannot be exchanged for money.
- Must be a residential shingled roof, no slate or metal roofing will be installed.
- Any wood replacement is not included.
- All applicable permits and dumpsters are included.
- Roof will feature the Arnolds Home Improvement Platinum Roofing System.
- A lifetime workmanship and material warranty will be included.
- The Raze the Roof Contest is non-transferable
- The finalists will be given 2 tickets to attend the Mud Hens game on August 31st, 2013 where the winner will be announced.
- All nominees must reside in Ohio or Michigan within a 30 mile radius of AHI's main office located at 1770 Tremainsville Rd, Toledo, OH 43613.
- All nominees must be at least 18 years of age. No minors will be allowed to participate.
- All nominees must be owner of property and be able to provide proper documentation proving ownership. All rental properties are excluded from participating, owner must be residing in home.
- The house must be in working order, such as sufficient structural support, free of mold, free of asbestos, etc.
- Homeowners who have filed previous insurance claims for roof repair or replacement will not be eligible.
- Employees of AHI and their immediate families are not eligible to participate. The term "immediate families" includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandchildren, grandparents, whether as "in-laws", or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, cohabitation or other family extension, and any other person residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Delivery Disclaimer
- AHI disclaims all liability for any delays, miss-delivery, loss or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission or other delivery method. AHI also disclaims all liability in the event of electrical or telephone service or any other cause not within reasonable control of AHI.
- By participating, all nominees grant AHI exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likeness in connection with promotion of this and future Raze the Roof promotions and waives any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use. All nominees also agree to allow AHI to contact them with other offers.
- By participating, each participant and chosen nominees waives any and all claims of liability against AHI, its employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss, which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Raze the Roof Contest.
- AHI reserves the right to disqualify any nominee or chosen nominee and may refuse to install roof to a person who is ineligible of has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the roof giveaway or obtained selection status using fraudulent means. Furthermore, AHI will resolve any disputes or ambiguities concerning the rules. AHI's decisions concerning such disputes shall be final.
- AHI will select up to 10 finalists, after finalists are selected, the general populace will have the ability to vote on their favorite entry and based on final voting total, the winner will be selected.
- Each selected nominee must submit proof of eligibility and sign a company release form to obtain the free roof install. No purchase necessary to participate. Void where prohibited. Odds of being selected will depend on the number of participants. AHI may substitute roof install of equivalent value, amend the rules or discontinue the contest at any time. AHI disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of this roof giveaway.
- Compliance with Law
- The conduct of this roof giveaway is governed by local and state law, which takes precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. AHI shall follow the applicable local and state laws for conducting the giveaway as may be required by local or state law.