10 Things You Wish You Knew Before Hiring a Contractor
1. How wonderful it would be to have a single source to be responsible for your entire project. One phone call to Arnolds Home Improvement does it all.
2. That the experience of the contractor is critical to the success of your project.
3. That it would be nice to have a schedule for the project – telling you what to expect and when.
4. The comfort that would come from working with the most accurate estimates in the industry.
5. The value of having someone who could introduce you to the latest trends and styles and help you through an organized system of material selection.
6. That an award-winning company with “home improvement” in their name can really help your project stand out.
7. How words like warranty and follow-up are more than just lip service. Service after the project is as important as service during the project.
8. That for some, quality is just an overused word. Quality can and should be measured.
9. That established companies are established for a reason; their past clients say good things about them.
10. That price is just one important piece of the entire process.
Here at Arnolds Home Improvement, understand that home improvement projects can be a big investment in both time and money and make for a very stressful experience. That’s why we provide educational resources and tips to help make your home improvement project go smoother.